Have you suffered an injured as a result of a defective product?
If you or a member of your family is suffering from a personal injury caused by a faulty or dangerous product, you may be able to claim compensation under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
Examples of defective products can include:
- Faulty household appliances or equipment
- Household/outdoor furniture
- Defective children’s toys
- Food products
- DIY/gardening tools and materials (including powertools, paints, thinners, weedkillers etc)
- Cosmetics, skincare products and toiletries
- Household products (including aerosol sprays, fly and ant killer, room deodorants, carpet and curtain shampoos, cleaners, clothing dyes and detergents, conditioners and rinses)
How much compensation can I expect for my injuries?
Although the amount of compensation for each injury varies dramatically, we can give you an approximate estimate of the amounts that are commonly awarded for different types of injury. Simply enter your details into the Compensation Calculator on this page for an instant compensation estimate.
We can help…
If you or your family is suffering from a personal injury caused by a faulty or dangerous product, contact our team of personal injury specialists on 0114 220 1791 or get in touch via the contact form on this page.