In law, conveyancing is the transfer of legal title of property from one person to another such as:
Our CQS approved property team can assist with all of the above. We also offer services for: first time buyers, moving to a bigger home, downsizing, buy-to-let, holiday homes, investment/development properties, equity release, second mortgage, transfer of ownership, relocation and armed forces discount for relocation.
It takes on average 6-8 weeks to complete a conveyancing transaction, but while some transactions are quicker, many take longer. The timescale is determined by a host of factors – legal, personal, social and financial.
How we work:
We will always:-
- Provide you with a statement of costs, there will be no hidden extras. We do not charge separately for letters, telephone calls etc, we operate on a fixed fee basis.
- You will have a dedicated solicitor in relation to your transaction. Each solicitor has an assistant who will always be happy to help.
- You will always speak to a member of the team. If the person dealing with your transaction is unavailable your call will be returned promptly.
- We will provide you with a fully comprehensive and “jargon-free” legal report.
- Keep you informed at every stage of the process and provide the best legal and practical advice in everyday terms.
We can help…
If you need property advice or to get a quotation call us today 0114 296 5444 or get in touch via the contact form on this page.